How To Cure Anxiety–very powerful
- Take control of your fear.
The difference between panic and recovery is that recovered sufferers have overcome their fear of panic
- Drop the “what ifs” in your life
Change your attitude to “So what?”
- Overcome your personal passivity.
Anxiety doesn’t lake your control away; you surrender it
- Increase your power by findmg out all you can about your anxiety and fear
Knowledge and understanding are your allies.
- Be compassionate toward yourself.
Too many sufferers are their own worst enemies. Don’t self accuse (“I am stupid” etc)
- Don’t let your problem dominate your life.
Relegate it to a secondary position and give priority to living
- Find a good support group.
A group of understanding peers can help build your personal power
- Beware of the pitfalls of self-pily.
Ask yourself, “What can I do about it?” Instead of saying, Woe is me!”
- Never, never, never, never give up.